What information we collect and why we collect it.
How we use that information.
The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to GAF, so whether you are new to GAF or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of GAR participants.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for an GAF Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, and telephone number to store with your account.
Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, how often you use them and records data of any unauthorised access.
This information includes:
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version and unique device identifiers such as IMEI or MAC addresses.
When you use our services or view content provided by GAF, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
Internet protocol(IP) address.
Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your GAR Portal Account.
When you use GAF services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and GPS that may, for example, provide GAF with location information.
Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you use GAF service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as payment gateways.
Information we collect when you are signed in to GAR Portal, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your GAR Account. When information is associated with your GAR Account, we treat it as personal information.
How We Use Information We Collect
When you contact GAF, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
GAF processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.,
Transparency And Choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
- We ask you for your personal information such as name, address, email id to create an account for you for that particular service.
- It is the responsibility of the user to keep the account access information in the safe custody to avoid unauthorised access. Please inform us if you come to know about any unauthorised access of your account.
- Third party service providers our partnering with, for example payment gateway, will ask your personal information such as name, address, email id and credit card information to provide you required services. All transaction between our clients and our partners are strictly monitored and controlled through the Third Party Confidentiality Agreement.
- Third party service providers that we are partnering with, such as payment gateway, will ask for your personal information such as name, address, email id and credit card information to provide you with the required services. All transaction between our clients and our partners are strictly monitored and controlled through the Third Party Confidentiality Agreement.
- The information you enter into the software service we provide, either text inputs, documents or pictures will be used to provide required service signed up by the user. For example, information will be processed to calculate the scores gained in individual parameters of a rating system.
- Any information you have entered in the software service will be treated as confidential and will not be displayed or shared to anyone without your consent.
We work hard to protect GAF and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to GAR employees who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.